For the yearbook to be as inclusive as possible, we need your help. Anytime you take an awesome picture of students/staff, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Pictures of small groups are ideal and any details you can provide in the file name would be helpful (event, names, teacher, etc.). We thank you in advance for your help!
Are you interested in working with us to create the yearbook? We would love to hear from you. To learn more, please email email@example.com.
Go online to ybpay.lifetouch.com and enter ID CODE: 13312920.
Yearbooks are $29 until January 1, then the price changes to $35!
5th Grade Parents!
Give your child a special place in their 5th grade yearbook! Ads can be purchased from August 5th until November 22nd.
A limited number of ads are available!!
STEP 1: Go online to ybpay.lifetouch.com and enter ID CODE: 13312920
STEP 2: Follow the prompts to buy a yearbook and an ad:
- ¼ page color ad: $25
- ½ page color ad: $50
STEP 3: After purchase, you will receive an email invitation from Lifetouch to give you access to their webpage to create your own student ad. You will be able to upload pictures, write a message and design the ad as desired.
If you have any questions or issues with your ad or the purchase of your yearbook, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention 5th Grade Students!
Enter the 2019-2020 “10th Anniversary” Yearbook Cover Contest
Enter the chance to have YOUR ARTWORK COVER DISPLAYED on the FRONT OF your last Roberts Elementary YEARBOOK.
Contest Artwork Criteria:
· Must incorporate the yearbook theme: “10th anniversary” into your design.
· Must be on 8.5” x 11” white paper (fill the page with your artwork as much as possible).
· Must include the text “Roberts Elementary School 2019 - 2020” in the design.
· Must include Roberts Core Values words: Knowledge, Service, Leadership and Community in the design. Consider the meaning of the 10th anniversary for Roberts and the core values that define our school.
· Mix up your medium (marker, crayon, paint, pencil color, watercolor, collage (if it's flat to the paper), etc. If done in pencil, make sure it is traced over with pen or marker to display correctly.
♦The Top 3 finalists will be voted on by your fellow peers.
♦ They winning design will be on the front of the yearbook cover!
♦ The winner will receive a FREE copy of the yearbook with foil engraved name!
Submit all entries in a manila envelope to the front office, with your name and teacher at the top right corner, attention to PTO Yearbook Cover Contest.
Deadline for entries: Friday November 22nd, 2019
Questions and comments, go to email@example.com