Why Join the PTO?
- Bridge the Gap. Your membership helps bridge the gap between funds the school receives from the state and the needs of the school.
- Be in the know. PTO helps you keep up with what’s happening in your school and how you can support your child’s education.
- Access great resources. PTO provides information on topics ranging from homework help to bullying prevention to media safety to child health and more.
- Build relationships. PTO connects you to other families through meetings, events, and communications, and helps build a sense of community.
- Speak up. PTO can be a way to more effectively suggest changes at your child’s school, in your community, and to be involved in making them happen.
- Schools only get better with support from our parents.
Click the register/login link in the header menu to get started.
NEW MEMBER PORTAL
With the launch of our new website we are able to provide PTO members with more benefits!!
- Track your volunteer activities and purchases
- Access to the member directory
- Manage your profile information
Each adult (parent or family member) wishing to be a PTO member will need to pay an annual $5.00 membership fee. This fee helps cover the administrative costs associated with the various programs and activities we provide Roberts.
Fees can be paid online, or paid via check. Make checks payable to Roberts ES PTO and drop off at the school with a printed copy of the membership form.
Thank you in advance for your support!!