Our Largest Fundraiser of the Year!
2019 GOAL: $30,000+
Help us celebrate Roberts Elementary’s 10-year anniversary and Rex’s 10th birthday!! Bucks for Bulldogs is the PTO’s only direct annual fundraiser. The “opt out” format has been extremely successful every year as it doesn’t require our students, parents or staff to sell items or volunteer. Through generous cash, check or online payment donations, this fundraiser helps ensure the PTO has the funds needed to execute the variety of planned activities and purchases that help enrich our school.
Who’s invited: All of our Bulldog family and friends are invited to participate to make this fundraiser a success!
October 15: Kickoff Celebration
October 21-28: Fundraiser Donations Accepted!
November 6: Celebration Assembly
Gifts: Every contribution, no matter the amount, is greatly appreciated and will help us reach our goal. However, if we were able to raise $40 per student, we would be able to reach our goal. We have set several goal amounts and for each amount reached, we will add on to our celebration.
- At $10,000- A bubble party celebration for all the students on the playground.
- At $20,000- A bubble party with party games and a DJ for all the students on the playground.
- At $30,000-A bubble party with party games and a DJ and Dr. Jones will jump out of a birthday cake.
- For each additional $1,000 over $30,000, we will purchase a special gift for the students to enjoy.
❖The first 200 students to bring cash or check donations to the PTO table will get a coupon for a free smoothie at Planet Smoothie.
❖ Any daily donation earns a trip to the treasure box (while supplies last)!
❖ $40 Level: When your total student donation hits $40 you receive a homework pass.
❖ $100 Level: When your total family donation reaches $100 you earn:
- One entry in a raffle to win a birthday gift pack which includes tickets to Movie Tavern or Main Event.
❖ $200 Level: When your total family donation reaches $200 you earn the above, PLUS:
- One entry in a 2nd raffle to win a Birthday Party gift pack, which includes birthday party packages from a fun local party place such as Silverbacks, Main Event, or Rockin’ Jump.
Additional Incentives – Based on Overall student/family donations:
❖ The Top Family donor will receive: (6) Disney World One-Day Park Hopper tickets!
❖ The Top Student earner per grade level will accompany Dr. Jones on a VIP limousine ride to a lunch celebration at Chick-fil-A!
❖ 100% classroom participation earns a one-time 30 EXTRA minutes of recess, PLUS 5 jeans passes for their teacher.
❖ The Top earning class per grade level receives 5% of their class’s earnings back to spend on their own classroom!
❖ The Top earning class OVERALL receives (2) Chromebook Computers!
❖ (5) Jeans Passes are awarded at the $25 donation level. (10) Jeans Passes are awarded at the $40 donation level; additional Jeans Pass is awarded for every $5 above the $40 level!
The monies collected from your generous donations cover many activities for the entire year such as the following:
Arts & Enrichment Programs
Math & Science Events
In-school Field Trips
School & Classroom Upgrades and Improvements
Here's a breakdown of our goals for this school year!!