Why Join the PTO?
- Bridge the Gap. Your membership helps bridge the gap between funds the school receives from the state and the needs of the school.
- Be in the know. PTO helps you keep up with what’s happening in your school and how you can support your child’s education.
- Access great resources. PTO provides information on topics ranging from homework help to bullying prevention to media safety to child health and more.
- Build relationships. PTO connects you to other families through meetings, events, and communications, and helps build a sense of community.
- Speak up. PTO can be a way to more effectively suggest changes at your child’s school, in your community, and to be involved in making them happen.
- Schools only get better with support from our parents.
To join, please download the PTO Membership Form and send with your child or drop off at the front office. You can also join and pay online by clicking here. Thank you in advance for your support!