Our largest fundraiser of the year!
2018 GOAL: $31,000
Bucks for Bulldogs is the PTO’s only direct annual fundraiser. The “opt out” format has been extremely successful every year as it doesn’t require our students, parents or staff to sell items or volunteer. Through generous cash, check or online payment donations, this fundraiser helps ensure the PTO has the funds needed to execute the variety of planned activities and purchases that help enrich our school. DOWNLOAD FLYER
FUNDRAISER WEEK: October 12 – 22, 2018
- October 12th: Kick off pep rally
- October 12th thru October 22nd: Fundraiser
- October 29th: Celebration assembly at 1:30 pm
Invite relatives, neighbors and friends! If we are able to raise $40 per student, we will reach our school wide goal of $31,000. If you can give more, THANK YOU! If you give less, THANK YOU! Every contribution, no matter the amount, will help us reach our goal.
Send your cash/check donation to school in a sealed envelope with your child or make your online donations using the form on the right. Donations are collected each morning from 8:20 and 8:50 am in the lobby area by the elevators. All donations are tax deductible and our School keeps 100% of the donation!
Make checks payable to Roberts Elementary PTO.
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The monies collected from your generous donations cover many activities for the entire year such as the following:
- Bingo Night
- Costume Dance
- International Night
- Bulldog Bash
- Arts & Enrichment Programs
- Math & Science Events
- In-school Field Trips
- Teacher Appreciation
- School & Classroom Upgrades and Improvements
- Any daily donation earns a piece of candy per student.
- $40 Level: When your total student donation hits $40 you receive a homework pass and a Hawaiian Shaved Ice coupon – yum!
- $80 Level: When your total family donation reaches $80 you earn:
- One entry in a raffle to win a Family Fun Pack to Movie Tavern and Main Event (valued at $200)
- $120 Level: When your total family donation reaches $120 you earn the above, PLUS:
- One limited-edition, tie-dyed, Roberts Elementary spirit wear t-shirt.
- One entry in a 2nd raffle to win a Family Sports Pack—which includes 4 tickets to each of the following games: Atlanta United, Atlanta Braves and Georgia Swarm. (Valued at $600)
- $200 Level: When your total family donation reaches $200 you earn the above, PLUS:
- Limited-edition, Roberts Elementary spirit wear t-shirts for each Roberts student in your family.
- One entry in a 3rd raffle to win a Family Adventure Pack—which includes (4) membership passes to each of the following: the Georgia Aquarium, the Atlanta Zoo, the Thrill & Chill at Lake Lanier Islands, and (4) tickets to Treetop Quest. (Valued at $1,000)
- Over the $200 Level: When your total family donation exceeds $200, you will qualify for additional raffle entries based on increments of $80, $120 and $200 in the corresponding raffles above.
- The Top Two Family donors will both receive: (4) Disney World One-Day Park Hopper tickets
- The Top Student earner per grade level will accompany Dr. Jones on a VIP limousine ride to a lunch celebration at Chick-fil-A, to be held on Thursday, November 1
- NEW THIS YEAR: The family with the highest number of distinct, out-of-state or out-of-country, donors will win an Echo Dot Kids Edition. A map will be posted with locations flagged as donations are received. Let’s see how far our Bulldog families can reach around the world!